RE: MD A metaphysics

From: abahn@comcast.net
Date: Sun Sep 14 2003 - 00:32:04 BST

    Hi David,

    I just wanted to say that I never read Rorty until after I read Matt's
    confession post from over a year ago. I had no trouble understanding his
    "jargon" at the time. I think I have said it before, but the fault in your not
    understanding Matt has to be shared by you also. Since I respect your
    intellect, I attribute your lack of understanding to laziness and arrogance.

    Andy