Re: MD Dealing with S/O

From: Dan Glover (daneglover@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Sep 24 2003 - 19:40:58 BST

    It seems apparent you haven't taken time to read LILA'S CHILD (please feel
    free to prove me wrong). At the same time you claim the quote I offered is
    silly and you do not believe it. How on earth do you knnow what is what
    unless you READ THE BOOK FOR YOURSELF! In my experience I have found it is
    best not to rely on what another person says, especially someone (Mark) who
    also apparently has NOT read the book.

    Do you understand me now?

    Dan

    >From: "David MOREY" <us@divadeus.freeserve.co.uk>
    >To: <moq_discuss@moq.org>
    >Subject: Re: MD Dealing with S/O
    >Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2003 18:58:46 +0100
    >
    >Dan
    >What are you talking about?
    >I am referring to a claim about Lila's child
    >made by someone else that seemed unlikely
    >for Pirsig to have claimed and Mark says
    >it does not exist, appearently though there
    >is a quote see other posts discussing it.
    >
    >DM

    Get McAfee virus scanning and cleaning of incoming attachments. Get Hotmail
    Extra Storage! http://join.msn.com/?PAGE=features/es