Re: MD Dealing with S/O

From: Valuemetaphysics@aol.com
Date: Thu Sep 25 2003 - 23:12:21 BST

    Hi Mark,

    You said: "If the proper MoQ is that enjoying high social approval, then i
    can
    identify the proper MoQ at this moment in time. My wish is not to challenge,
    but
    to work with it. I do that because the MoQ, as i understand it, is good. I
    reject interpretations because they are not so nearly as good, as i see
    them."

    Andy: Your clarification helps. I agree wholeheartedly with the above. I
    think
    this is the proper approach to take. :-)

    Thanks for being patient with me,
    Andy

    Hello Andy,
    I apologise if i have appeared snotty in any respect? I did not intend to be.
    Mark :)