RE: MD Intellectual level - New letter from Pirsig

From: David Buchanan (DBuchanan@ClassicalRadio.org)
Date: Tue Sep 30 2003 - 02:13:09 BST

    Paul:

    I've been holding back from expressing an opinion, but this move of yours is
    the straw that broke the camel's back. Now I feel confident enough to say it
    out loud; YOU ARE THE BEST! You're a rock star! Thanks very much.

    And I hope Pirsig's letter leads to a long discussion on the topic.

    Sincerely,
    dmb

    P.S. I get the impression that the author has been reading some posts.