Re: MD The final solution or new frustration.

From: Valuemetaphysics@aol.com
Date: Wed Oct 01 2003 - 18:44:28 BST

    Be that as it may, our main difference is that you consider thinking as
    somehow a part of DQ while I consider it a static process pattern with
    some processes being of higher quality than others. To me, DQ doesn't
    play any part in thinking at all. Thinking only comes into play after a
    DQ experience. To me, DQ is "what stops you in your tracks," a song, a
    painting, a vista, a pretty girl, or a sentence near the end of a novel
    like, "That's a good dog." :-) When something you experience seems to
    resonate in harmony with the whole universe, that's when you know
    you've been touched by DQ and, for a moment, realized the aesthetic
    continuum.

    Platt

    Hi Platt,
    You know, i still think we agree more than it appears!!! ;)
    I am sure of it.
    And i do not think thinking is part of DQ. I suggest DQ gets in on the act
    between relationships of static intellectual patterns - in highly coherent
    relationships. I love the way you put it:
    'To me, DQ is "what stops you in your tracks," a song, a
    painting, a vista, a pretty girl, or a sentence near the end of a novel
    like, "That's a good dog." :-) When something you experience seems to
    resonate in harmony with the whole universe, that's when you know
    you've been touched by DQ and, for a moment, realized the aesthetic
    continuum.'

    Mark