Re: MD Intellectual level - New letter from Pirsig

From: David MOREY (us@divadeus.freeserve.co.uk)
Date: Sun Oct 12 2003 - 16:50:25 BST

    Hi

    Nit sure what you are saying, please expand.
    Certainly see key difference between dog and person
    as the larger range of choice available to a person
    due to a richer range of possibilities open to a person,
    a person's future is more full and therefore more dynamic
    than a dogs. Choice seems to imply indeterminacy and also
    that beings are somehow involved in going from the indeterminate
    to the actual/event.

    regards
    David M