Re: Re: MD Re: NEW PIRSIG WEBSITE

From: ant.mcwatt@ntlworld.com
Date: Thu Oct 23 2003 - 20:17:36 BST

    > From: "Platt Holden" <pholden@sc.rr.com>
    > Date: 2003/10/22 Wed PM 03:51:21 GMT

    > I extend my heartfelt thanks for your achievement. As I
    > read your work, DQ all around me shone through.
    >
    > Best regards,
    > Platt

    Platt,

    Well, your e-mail was certainly some compliment especially from such an old MOQ-timer. Thank you very much.

    > Third, I want everyone to know that your work will considered by future
    > generations as the catalyst that brought the MOQ into the mainstream of
    > knowledge and understanding because more and more educators will now
    > become aware of the MOQ as a direct result of your efforts.

    Well, you can't keep a good metaphysics down! With this in mind, I would certainly appreciate it if anyone forwards the textbook/website address to any relevant Internet search engine or academic department. Also, please don't hesitate to let me know of any errors in the text that come to light.

    In the meantime, I am correcting a few minor errors and revising the website this weekend by dividing-up the textbook into its various chapters and/or providing a text-only version. All in the quest for ever increasing Quality!

    Best wishes,

    Anthony