Re: MD economics of want and greed 7 (end)

From: August West (augustwestd@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Nov 03 2003 - 15:39:07 GMT

    Wim,

    YOu say:
    Both fear and greed are what political economists who
    want to
    contribute to
    a better world have to deal with. The way to do so is
    given by the
    opposite
    of the former statement:
    'Our trust and our selfless commitment are building
    our future.'

    ACE!!!...

    Selflessness will never solve anything.. trust the
    leaders...blindly.. never...

    That this is what is building the future.. true..
    sad.. I dig it Wim..

    Why is it, do you think, that fear is being tossed
    around as the dominating social philosophy right
    now?.. I think it might be the terrorism/US bombing
    thing.. but that was happening before.. why so strong
    now.. ?.. If the West is really so strong why does it
    have fear?.. Its easy to control a scared person..
    they follow dq..but they follow what ever dq the
    intimidator tells them too.. this is the selflessness
    part.. ACE!... I dig it Wim..

    -Augie