Re: MD quality is ...?

From: Nathan Pila (pila@sympatico.ca)
Date: Fri Nov 07 2003 - 21:58:17 GMT

    Johnny,

    OK. I think I see most of what you have written.

    Let me take you to one part where you say, "We expect apples to fall to the
    earth because we have seen apples falling to the earth, and this is why
    apples fall to the earth."

    What about the concept of gravity? Where does that fit in with your
    thoughts? Do apples fall because we have seen them fall before and so expect
    them to fall now, and then they do, or it is that objects attract eachother
    with a gravitational force and this is the root cause of apples accelerating
    to the earth.
    In other words, if humans and all other beings that have consciousness were
    to disappear, would apples stop falling?

    Regards to you,

    Nathan