Re: MD string theory

From: Nathan Pila (pila@sympatico.ca)
Date: Sun Nov 09 2003 - 21:48:36 GMT

    Gert-Jan,

    Gert, you say 'First there is quality, then there are subjects and objects.'

    Ok, it sounds a bit like Christian theology; first there was the Word, then
    the Word was made into flesh.

    I am embarrassed by my obtuseness, but I am too ingrained into thinking that
    first there are objects and then there are observers of the objects and
    finally there is thinking about the whole process.

    I just can't (yet) understand this quality business. Oh well, I'll keep
    trying.

    Nathan