Re: MD MoQ and God

From: Nathan Pila (pila@sympatico.ca)
Date: Thu Nov 27 2003 - 03:25:39 GMT

    Dan,

    I am moved to write because you sound so vulnerable and sad.

    What kind of help are you looking for?

    Do you want to find "GOD" or perhaps do you want to find a meaningful life without that concept?

    I heard that someone once defined 'philosophy' as the area of human endevour where the questions do not have answers. If you are without answers, you are a member of the club that I belong to. There may not be answers provided, but there is happiness and occasional joy for the members.

    Nathan