Re: MD intellectual level

From: David MOREY (us@divadeus.freeserve.co.uk)
Date: Sun Jan 04 2004 - 19:33:33 GMT

    Hi Dan

    Thanks for your comments.
    I would urge anyone interested
    to read the Cambridge companion to Heidegger,
    I think you will be surprised at the links to the
    ideas and themes explored by Pirsig. But yes I
    have found that grasping Heidegger has involved
    getting to grips with some of the German word
    choices he makes. German is supposed to be closer
    to Greek than some more latin based languages.

    regards
    David M