Re: MD SOLAQI as a gift of understanding

From: David MOREY (us@divadeus.freeserve.co.uk)
Date: Tue Jan 27 2004 - 18:47:18 GMT

    Paul:
    In the MOQ, mind and consciousness are just one level of patterns
    created by value. Do you think the existence of thoughts depends on
    faith?

    DM: Disagree, how do you step out of consciousness or make
    consciousness an object, consciousness is inevitably tied up
    with all experience/quality/ even so-called objects in the sense
    that you cannot really separate subjects and objects -i.e. they always go
    together.