Re: MD Attention all forum posters

From: james marshall (edgarj@shaw.ca)
Date: Fri Feb 13 2004 - 11:17:37 GMT

     Hi Steve,

    I think your IRC idea is a good one. Another possibility for a more user
    friendly MOQ experience would be to set up a web site with a built-in chat
    room. I did it once and had a great time debating philosophical notions
    with my brother real time. Let's kick this around for a while and see what
    develops.

    Jim