Re: MD MOQ and Islam

From: Matthew Poot (mattpoot@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Feb 20 2004 - 05:27:32 GMT

    > > Khoo:
    > > The placing of mystic values above intellectual values is a very
    > > significant observation and has tons of implications for the MOQ.
    > >
    > > DM: I agree with this, anyone here disagree?
    >
    > Please describe and/or define "mystic values."
    >
    > Platt

    I don't think that it is necessary, nor appropriate to define mytic values.
    To describe them, I think of them as things which go above definition, those
    things we feel at enlightened moments, sometimes which last for a few short
    moments, and sometimes for a few days. With out the 'mystic' or 'spiritual'
    , life becomes dry and dull.

    Much like the 'spirit' you hear in music.

    I also agree with what Khoo said.

    Poot