MD Creation

From: Matthew Poot (mattpoot@hotmail.com)
Date: Sat Feb 21 2004 - 05:08:44 GMT

    Hello everyone,

    Interesting topic:

    Platt: No. But I don't believe that life suddenly appeared by chance in pond scum
    either. That Jesus rose from the dead is more believable.

    What are your religious beliefs, if any? Does the "oops" theory of
    creation make sense to you? Or do think something else is going on? Like
    DQ?

    Poot: Isn't chance pure DQ?? I would say so.. I think that therefor, all life on earth, was spawned from DQ.

    What do you all think?