Re: MD MOQ and Islam

From: Khalil (khalilm@netcomuk.co.uk)
Date: Sat Feb 28 2004 - 11:40:31 GMT

    Dear David

    I would agree with you but from a different angle. Everything already is perfect its only our perception that makes it appear otherwise. Just as beauty is in the eye of the beholder so is perfection. If you yourself are perfect then everything that you perceive will appear as perfect. Can we become perfect? The closer we draw to the One, the closer we draw to pure Quality, the closer we draw to perfection.

    Rgds

    Khalil