Re: MD Quality takes a hit

From: RycheWorld@aol.com
Date: Wed Mar 10 2004 - 20:28:33 GMT

    In a message dated 3/10/2004 11:53:05 AM Pacific Standard Time,
    pholden@sc.rr.com writes:
    Bill Clinton set the precedent for the whole country that it's OK to be
    dishonest.
    Are you kidding me?!?!?! OK, there were never any cheating
    politicians...ESPECIALLY any "more-than-honest" Republicans that lied before Clinton! Right!
    I'll sell you that bridge now!
    Furthermore, let's bring up the fact that Ronnie and the Bush's have been
    killing 1,000's of innocents under "perjury"...but that's OK??? Clinton cheating
    on his wife and lying about it really hurt the whole country and "allowed"
    them to be dishonest.
    What's that all about??? I just find that anything that is illegal today -
    politically - is always compared to Clinton. If we continue this then there
    needs to be hounding for those before Clinton, then before Bush, then before
    Reagan, then before Carter, etc. It's as if it's "OK" because Clinton lied.
    And why is it always so political when it comes to money??? Hmmm...I think I
    see a connection here!!!

    Dan