Re: MD Beyond

From: Ascmjk@aol.com
Date: Sat Mar 13 2004 - 04:19:30 GMT

    In a message dated 3/12/2004 9:10:21 PM Central Standard Time,
    mattpoot@hotmail.com writes:
    As a side note to Jon(and Platt also): You call me a "radical
    environmentalist". I do more harm than good. I now call you, a "radical
    non-environmentalist".
    You seem to suggest that we not err on the side of caution, but just keep
    doing what we are doing
    Poot...the point is that soccer moms DO have Quality. The Dynamic kind. Why
    do they like SUVs? Maybe size does matter. ;o)
    Jon