Re: MD (no subject)

From: steve (arborealman@comcast.net)
Date: Sat Apr 03 2004 - 03:40:05 BST

    TO mbsj79, ; To me morality is one of those things that is tough to explain, but You know it when You see it. I think it ties in with common sense. I think they both tie in with quality. The golden rule [do unto others as you would have them do unto you] is a good example. I thik a good idea would be to always try to make this world a little bit of a better place. Im not saying sell everything you own and give it to the poor. Simply using that as a parameter when faced with any decision large or small, I believe You will automatically advance both morality and quality. Steve P.