Re: MD What have you freed lately?

From: Wim Nusselder (wim.nusselder@antenna.nl)
Date: Sat Apr 17 2004 - 23:16:05 BST

    Dear Platt, Steve Peterson and Matthew Poot,

    You may have guessed, Steve, that I very much agree with what you wrote 31
    Mar 2004 14:29:28 -0500.
    Maybe I am not the only one, as it seems to have stopped the discussion in
    this thread...

    And yes, Matthew, Steve's 'openness to dynamic improvement' ('MoQ informed
    freedom') implies freeing your self, (temporarily) letting go of your ego
    and other high quality static patterns of value.

    Your question was framed in a misleading way, Platt, in my opinion. It
    should not have been 'What have YOU freed lately?' but 'What has freed YOU
    lately?'

    With friendly greetings,

    Wim