Re: MD The Individual Level

From: David Morey (us@divadeus.freeserve.co.uk)
Date: Sun Apr 18 2004 - 14:28:30 BST

    Hi All

    Perhaps there is a distinction to be made
    here between the character of the patterns that exist
    on a particular level and the character of the activity that
    is made possible by that level. A flourishing and autonomous
    human being is an activity within the context of various values
    that is made possible by all the levels reaching up to the forth.
    Character is the expression through activity of certain well
    constructed and cooperating patterns and the coherence of
    DQ at its best. Anu use? Any further thoughts?

    regards
    David M