Re: MD The Individual Level

From: August West (augustwestd@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue May 04 2004 - 18:33:05 BST

    Platt, DMB, and Steve

    I think that Steve may have a point here...

    I was born into a house with a huge Beatles fan (my
    pops).. I liked the Beatles growing up (value
    pattern)... time went on.. I don't like them anymore..
    I am now head long into the Grateful Dead... I used to
    not have a beard (Value pattern).. now I do.. I used
    to have long hair.. I loved it.. I buzzed it last
    month..values change...values compose

    the MOQ will not fall apart without dominant social
    and intellectual patterns..

    "life goes on within you and without you"
    -George Harrison..Beatle...

    The knowledge of the MOQ may end, but that doesn't
    take the existence of DQ away... I wouldn't want a
    life without dominant social patterns.. or
    intellectual ones..(I fear having that world view at
    this point, I saw and read One flew over the cuckoo's
    nest..that's the joke..laugh) but it can exist and
    does exist.. elsewhere in the universe.

    I think this is what Steve is saying...
    Thoughts?
    -Augie