Re: MD "biological" crime

From: Alicia Dvorak (advorak@risd.edu)
Date: Fri May 21 2004 - 21:20:21 BST

    On May 20, 2004, at 2:27 PM, David Morey wrote:

    > Everything is natural or does not exist,the concept
    > of homosexuality is an intellectual one of course,
    > at the biological level there are only, perhaps, homosexual
    > acts we might like to say, and these occur very naturally with all
    > kinds of
    > animals
    > I am told.

    AD: are you using natural to mean biological? that would mean that you
    are claiming that the social and int. levels are not 'real' or do not
    exist which is exactly the idea that the MoQ is trying to get away
    from. So I think that you might mean something else by natural, but
    I'm not sure what.

    That aside for now...homosexual acts occur so homosexuality is not a
    concept, it is a physical action/event/desire/or whatever. ideas
    ABOUT homosexuality exist in the social and intelectual levels.