Re: MD MOQ and The Moral Evolution of Society.

From: David Morey (us@divadeus.freeserve.co.uk)
Date: Sun May 30 2004 - 19:13:09 BST

    Hi Mark

    Keep pushing it. Certainly we could scrap
    corporations but they do serve many
    functions in terms of research, production,
    food supply, power supply, etc, so what do you
    replace them with? My concern is certainly that
    they play many other negative roles, such as creation
    of desires and supporting inequality.

    regards
    David M