Re: MD Coherence and MOQ levels. part 1

From: Ian Glendinning (ian@psybertron.org)
Date: Sat Jun 12 2004 - 11:06:22 BST

    That quote by DMB from Chap 30 is one I have highlighted with many asterisks in my annotated copy of Lila.

    "Nothing new under the sun" is a theme of mine, and I was immensley relieved when I found this line towards the end of Lila, because throughout ZMM and Lila, my attraction to MoQ was that is represented a statement of the blindingly obvious (scientific rationale being the main source of blindness). MoQ is right but its not new. It only looks new from the narrow perspective of the arrogance of western civilisation. (Ayn Rand ?!?! Do me a favour !)

    Ian Glendinning