Re: MD Cosmotheism

From: Exxon Valdez (exonvaldezz@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Jun 15 2004 - 01:40:54 BST

    >>... Thus are men ranked in value ...<<

    Perhaps one could also accuse Cosmotheism for cementing the patriarcal
    discourse?

    I mean the total focus on "men" and the lack of focus on "women".

    This may seem insignificant but I think that it´s an example of "man" as the
    norm.

    (I´m not familiar to Cosmotheism so my thoughts only refers to the
    Cosmotheism texts in this thread).

    Thanks,

    Vito

    >From: "Mark Steven Heyman" <markheyman@infoproconsulting.com>
    >To: moq_discuss@moq.org
    >Subject: Re: MD Cosmotheism
    >Date: Mon, 14 Jun 2004 15:31:34 -0700
    >
    >Oops...
    >
    >I think I've found the answer re Cosmotheism's value ranking of men.
    >This three passages are form the second Holy Book, called "On Living
    >Things."
    >
    >4:1
    >Thus are men ranked in value: First in value are those with Divine
    >Consciousness; they are those who walk the Path of Life with sure
    >foresight; they are those who have crossed the threshold from man to
    >higher man; they are those who serve the Creator's Purpose in full
    >consciousness that they are of the Creator and in full knowledge of
    >the way in which they serve; they are the Awakened Ones.
    >
    >[msh says:
    >So the Awakened Ones are of the highest value.]
    >
    >4:2
    >are those who strive for Divine Consciousness; they are those of the
    >Cosmotheist Community.
    >
    >[msh says:
    >Next come others in the "Community" who haven't quite awakened.]
    >
    >4:3
    >After them are all those of the stock from which the Awakened Ones
    >arise, those of the same race-soul; for they collectively, are the
    >reservoir in which higher man has his origin and from which he draws
    >his replacements.
    >
    >msh says:
    >Ok, now we're getting somewhere. What race-soul do you suppose is
    >the "stock from which the Awakened Ones arise?"
    >
    >Was Ronald Reagan of that stock? How about Ray Charles?
    >
    >Comments, MOQers?
    >
    >Thanks,
    >Mark Steven Heyman (msh)
    >
    >--
    >InfoPro Consulting - The Professional Information Processors
    >Custom Software Solutions for Windows, PDAs, and the Web Since 1983
    >Web Site: http://www.infoproconsulting.com
    >

    >"Thought is only a flash between two long nights, but this flash is
    >everything." -- Henri Poincare'
    >

    >MOQ.ORG - http://www.moq.org
    >Mail Archives:
    >Aug '98 - Oct '02 - http://alt.venus.co.uk/hypermail/moq_discuss/
    >Nov '02 Onward - http://www.venus.co.uk/hypermail/moq_discuss/summary.html
    >MD Queries - horse@darkstar.uk.net
    >
    >To unsubscribe from moq_discuss follow the instructions at:
    >http://www.moq.org/md/subscribe.html

    Chatt: Träffa nya nätkompisar på Habbo Hotel
    http://habbohotel.msn.se/habbo/sv/channelizer