Re: MD Forum style..

From: Mark Steven Heyman (markheyman@infoproconsulting.com)
Date: Tue Jun 15 2004 - 05:21:13 BST

    Hi Horse and all,

    I kind of like getting the text via email, though I can see where
    having things formatted for browser might have some useful features,
    such as being able to easily navigate a specific thread.

    I think the main thing to keep in mind is that this forum is free, so
    we need to be mindful of the maintenance load for Horse, for example.

    If we want things to get more convenient for us, we might want to
    consider paying a membership fee toward site maintenance. However, I
    definitely would NOT want this to mean that somebody would be
    excluded if they can't afford to pay.

    I guess Horse needs to weigh in on this.

    Best,
    Mark Steven Heyman (msh)
    IPC, and all that jazz..