Re: MD quality religion (cosmotheism)

From: Paul Vogel (nitzke@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Jun 28 2004 - 21:56:31 BST

    Dear Wim Nusselder,

    FYI:

    Here is a link to one inspired by the high QUALITY Classical Pantheist
    religion
    of COSMOTHEISM:

    http://www.cosmotheism.net/ourdestiny.htm

    Best regards,

    Paul Vogel
    http://www.cosmotheism.net

    >From: "Wim Nusselder" <wim.nusselder@antenna.nl>
    >To: "MD" <moq_discuss@moq.org>
    >Subject: Re: MD quality religion (cosmotheism)
    >Date: Mon, 28 Jun 2004 08:33:07 +0200
    >
    >Dear Paul V.,
    >
    >Thanks for your off-list explanation of pantheism and panentheism of 23 Jun
    >2004 17:40:15 +0000. It confirms that my beliefs are (recognizable as)
    >panentheism rather than as Christian. I just wouldn't deny that it can also
    >be Meaningful to depict God as person. I will return to that in a separate
    >post.
    >
    >You wrote 22 Jun 2004 17:21:53 +0000:
    >'If that [my openness to DQ] is true, then we do have far more in common
    >than you might think. :D'
    >
    >Or more than YOU suggest in the way you write (labeling people)...?!
    >What does ":D" mean? Does it detract (in this and other cases) from the
    >content of what you write before?
    >
    >You continued:
    >'The "practice" of Cosmotheism can be quite individualistic and
    >non-dogmatic.'
    >
    >Fine. So is that of Quakers. How are cosmotheists organized? What are the
    >practical results deriving from their beliefs? How do they act differently
    >than non-cosmotheists? To what extent have (some) cosmotheists attained
    >'godhood' (more than non-cosmotheists could?) and how can I see that they
    >did?
    >
    >Please explain in your own words. I prefer not to read texts by others you
    >refer me to. That would cost me too much time.
    >
    >With friendly greetings,
    >
    >Wim
    >

    >MOQ.ORG - http://www.moq.org
    >Mail Archives:
    >Aug '98 - Oct '02 - http://alt.venus.co.uk/hypermail/moq_discuss/
    >Nov '02 Onward - http://www.venus.co.uk/hypermail/moq_discuss/summary.html
    >MD Queries - horse@darkstar.uk.net
    >
    >To unsubscribe from moq_discuss follow the instructions at:
    >http://www.moq.org/md/subscribe.html

    MSN Movies - Trailers, showtimes, DVD's, and the latest news from Hollywood!
    http://movies.msn.click-url.com/go/onm00200509ave/direct/01/