RE: MD (no subject)

From: Elizabeth Graves (libertytowercranes@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Jul 07 2004 - 05:56:02 BST

    ok when porn is defined as normal sex i believe we need a discussion about
    what defines normal and when sex as self expression is abnormal let me check
    off the planet now but seriously folks i think gender specific views of sex
    needs to be discussed. how do women view it versus men what is the
    motivation what is the goal. gee goal oriented sex now i may indeed be over
    thinking