Re: MD Death of god

From: Matt poot (mattpoot@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Jul 19 2004 - 05:49:16 BST

    I would not necessarily think of things now as being after god, or having
    passed the "death of god" so to speak (if thats what your talking about).
    In terms of the social aspects of this, I think that there is now just a
    different religion becoming more present in society. As to what it is, its
    up to yhou to find out.

    Matt

    http://join.msn.com/?pgmarket=en-ca&page=byoa/prem&xAPID=1994&DI=1034&SU=http://hotmail.com/enca&HL=Market_MSNIS_Taglines02 Onward - http://www.venus.co.uk/hypermail/moq_discuss/summary.html