Re: MD the metaphysics of horses and carts

From: David Morey (us@divadeus.freeserve.co.uk)
Date: Fri Jul 30 2004 - 11:22:09 BST

    Paul/Johnny

    Johnny said: Do you feel that an individual could come up with an
    intellectual
    pattern from out of the blue? I mean, how come no one invented the jet
    airplane in the bronze age? Why did the propellor plane have to be
    invented first?

    DM: This is the whole basis of the MOQ that we need to grasp.
    Being emerges freely/dynamically out of nothing. Tis creates
    the first level. The second level is made possible by the first
    but adds something new to it. The added and new bit does come
    out of nothing, it adds this to what is there (in terms of SQ patterns)
    to create the new level. When we reach a certain level we begin
    to be able to imagine something new like a jet plane and if we
    are lucky we are also able to bring what is only possible into
    reality and help the jet place to emerge as if our of nothing.
    Sure there are SQ patterns required first before the jet plane
    like the propellor plane but until you actually have a jet plane
    the existence of the jet plane is nothing, but the nothing-reality
    of the Possible is precisely the incredible source of all DQ
    out of Nothing. Any help?

    regards
    David M