Re: MD Coherence and Swords.

From: ml (mbtlehn@ix.netcom.com)
Date: Tue Aug 03 2004 - 04:30:54 BST

    Hello Mark,

    mark:
    >First off, i apologise for addressing you, 'Hello you!'
    >You see, i misread, 'Mel' as, 'me!' and then went along with it. Sorry.

    mel: No problem, thought it was an exuberant greeting.

    mark:
    >I do not make sword cuts, except by analogy.
    >I am still fascinated by what you say.
    >There is something here worth looking into?

    mel:
    The act of swinging an arc of steel is informative, even as
    just a specific answer to curiosity in general. As to some
    further involvement, well that is a different matter. While I
    found something in practice of a martial art that spoke to me,
     only you can know whether such a practice may have
    meaning to you.

    If you are interested, ask around for recommendations and
    research what/who is available. Good luck!

    thanks--mel