MF April 2004 - Metaphysics and the mystical reality.

From: David Morey (us@divadeus.freeserve.co.uk)
Date: Tue Apr 06 2004 - 19:25:20 BST

    Hi

    In case it helps this is how I think about the relationship
    between quality and conceptual thought/metaphysics.
    Reality=quality=experience=DQ/SQ=Being/Becoming.
    This is the totality/undivided. There is something irreducibly
    mystical/unlimited/transcendent/open about experience.
    It pours through us, is is ungraspable as a whole as Wittgenstein
    says. However, the SQ, the patterns are graspable to sound extent,
    we can use concepts to grasp more and more of it, although fallibly,
    although never finally and totally because it always remains to
    some degree, or in part, transcendent. Like yin and yang, you
    can move towards yin but never completely eliminate yang.

    any use....
    David M

    MOQ.ORG - http://www.moq.org
    Mail Archive - http://alt.venus.co.uk/hypermail/moq_focus/
    MF Queries - horse@darkstar.uk.net

    To unsubscribe from moq_focus follow the instructions at:
    http://www.moq.org/mf/subscribe.html