From: Horse (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Date: Sat May 08 2004 - 00:57:23 BST
I'm taking over moderating duties for this month.
Mark has announced the voting results for the May discussion Topic which is:
What is a Level
There are some minor modifications to the rules etc for this list so they're reproduced at
the end of this post.
PLEASE DON'T FORGET:
2 posts per member per week
MOQ FOCUS RULES, REMEDIES AND RECOMMENDATIONS
1) Members must have read both ZEN AND THE ART OF MOTORCYCLE MAINTENANCE and LILA.
2) LILA'S CHILD by Dan Glover with annotations by Robert Pirsig is also *highly* recommended.
3) Members may post only two messages per week (except for topic-question suggestions, voting, and Opinions).
4) Every post must be relevant to the topic-question.
5) Members must express themselves clearly, concisely and courteously.
6) Members may not use html email nor send attachments.
7) Although there is no strict word-limit on posts, members are asked to try and keep posts to a reasonable length.
8) The MF moderator reserves the right to block any posts which break these rules.
9) If a member believes his or her post has been unjustly blocked by the moderator, the moderator's decision may
be appealed one time to the full Steering Committee. The decision of the Steering Committee is final.
10) Posts which are blocked from MF by the moderator should not be posted to MD without the express permission
of the moderator or the Steering Committee. Reposting to MD in the absence of such permission could result in
action from the Discussion Facilitators ranging from a gentle warning and reminder of the forum rules to permanent
removal from one or both lists.
(a) "Topic-Hijacking" - Because experience has taught us that allowing the MF topics to spill over into MD quickly
kills the activity on the MF list, the Steering Committee respectfully requests that members do not carry MF topics
into the MD forum until the MF discussion of the topic is officially over.
(b) "Suggestion-Hijacking" - Similarly, it is respectfully requested that members do not initiate discussions in the
MD based on topic-suggestions offered in the MF by other members, which have not yet been voted upon, without
first securing the permission of the member who made the suggestion.
MOQ.ORG - http://www.moq.org
Mail Archive - http://alt.venus.co.uk/hypermail/moq_focus/
MF Queries - email@example.com
To unsubscribe from moq_focus follow the instructions at:
This archive was generated by hypermail 2.1.5 : Sat May 08 2004 - 00:53:14 BST