Re: MF Money

From: Nathan Pila (pila@sympatico.ca)
Date: Mon Jun 07 2004 - 01:18:54 BST

      Japp K,

      No one needs to be convinced that money is valuable. The question however
    is why do those you have more than enough still strive for more.

      I ask because I see the striving for money as a demented exercise and yet
    I seem not to be able to break from this insanity.

      If there was a person who collected cans of corn and had warehouses full
    of cases of corn and still wanted more to save 'for a rainy day', he would
    be seen as mentally deranged yet a person can be motivated to collect money
    without limit and he is not seen as abnormal, indeed, he might be admired.

      Nathan