MF Call for topics

From: Sam Norton (
Date: Tue Jul 27 2004 - 13:05:41 BST

    Hi people, it's that time of the month again. Please send in any suggestions you have for topics to
    be debated during the month of August. Please get them to me (reply to this e-mail) by 10:00 British
    Summer time on Friday 30 July. I will call for votes at that time, and hopefully we will be able to
    launch the new topic on 1 August. Which would be neat.

    NB Please remember the 'unused topics' list on the MF site.

    MOQ.ORG -
    Mail Archive -
    MF Queries -

    To unsubscribe from moq_focus follow the instructions at: