Re: MF CALL FOR VOTES

From: Horse (horse@darkstar.uk.net)
Date: Fri Oct 01 2004 - 08:41:30 BST

    Hi Folks

    > Please note that the URL supplied by Glenn doesn't appear to work. I'll post the correct
    > one as soon as I get it.

    The correct URL for Glenn's question is:

    http://mtsu32.mtsu.edu:11072/EvilGenius/notebook/march/3-17-2004.html

    > #1 From Sam Norton
    > "Is 'subject-object metaphysics' just another word for Cartesianism? If not, is there
    > another description of it that might be recognised by the academic community?"
    >
    > [I'm interested in exploring for connections between the MoQ and present day
    > academia, to try and break out of our ghetto. NB I will return to the language question; I
    > think it got raised prematurely].
    >
    > #2 From Glenn Bradford
    > One page (URL below) of the Pirsig recommended 'Evil Genius' website has a number
    > of bulleted sentences that summarize the metaphorically diseased (according to Lavery)
    > worldview Descartes bestowed upon us. Which of the bullet points does the MOQ
    > subscribe to, and which does it not?
    http://mtsu32.mtsu.edu:11072/EvilGenius/notebook/march/3-17-2004.html

    MOQ.ORG - http://www.moq.org
    Mail Archive - http://alt.venus.co.uk/hypermail/moq_focus/
    MF Queries - horse@darkstar.uk.net

    To unsubscribe from moq_focus follow the instructions at:
    http://www.moq.org/mf/subscribe.html