RE: MF Discussion Topic for February 2005

From: Matt poot (mattpoot@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Feb 28 2005 - 16:19:03 GMT

    I think that I can agree that not all emotions or feelings are willed (to
    put it that way).

    Really, if they were, I'd be a much different person right now , since for
    some time I was driven to madness by feeling/emotion. Nothing I willed
    myself conciously, but some sub-concious like willpower, that was out of my
    control for the most part.

    I suppose if I had enough concious will power, I could resist these
    feelings/emotions, but sometimes concious willpower will crumble.

    poot

    Switch to Netscape Internet Service.

    Netscape. Just the Net You Need.

    MOQ.ORG - http://www.moq.org
    Mail Archive - http://alt.venus.co.uk/hypermail/moq_focus/
    MF Queries - horse@darkstar.uk.net

    To unsubscribe from moq_focus follow the instructions at:
    http://www.moq.org/mf/subscribe.html