Re: MF Discussion Topic for May 2005 - individual worth

From: Sam Norton (elizaphanian@kohath.wanadoo.co.uk)
Date: Thu Jun 09 2005 - 15:22:09 BST

    Message from moderator.

    Following a discussion amongst the moderators we're going to run this topic
    through until the end of the month, so that the topics re-align themselves
    with the calendar months, which means that we have an extra three weeks on
    this topic.

    Call for topics will be issued around 22nd June.

    MOQ.ORG - http://www.moq.org
    Mail Archive - http://alt.venus.co.uk/hypermail/moq_focus/
    MF Queries - horse@darkstar.uk.net

    To unsubscribe from moq_focus follow the instructions at:
    http://www.moq.org/mf/subscribe.html