Levels of Quality

lila squad (lilasquad@geocities.com)
Wed, 20 Aug 1997 20:07:34 +0100

Dear All

First I want to thank you for subscribing to this list. There are seven
members which I think is a pretty good start.

>From now on I am going to use this email address exclusively for the
list, if you want to contact me about something else please use
mailto:mailto:diana@asiantravel.com.

I've put a list of topics people have suggested on the website. Lila and
the MoQ is such a far reaching subject and it's difficult to know where
to begin. Still we have to start somewhere. Jason and I have been
discussing a few things over the past few weeks. One thing that came up
was the feeling that the four levels of Quality weren't as all
encompassing as they were supposed to be. This may be because there are
also other levels or it may be because the levels aren't defined in
enough detail.

Jason wrote:
>Several levels seem to be missing, including a
>Quantum-level below the Inorganic and at least one higher level (Ascendant
>Quality, perhaps?) above the Intellectual. Also, as you have pointed out,
>the inter-relation between the current levels is sometimes elusive. Some
>experiences (such as friendship, for example) seem to span many levels,
>thus leading to confusion when applied to the MoQ.

>I believe that two different approaches can be taken in addressing this
>problem. First, we can rethink our present attitudes toward language,
>replacing ambiguous terms with more specific ones which exist on only one
>MoQ level. (This would be a daunting task! However, not all languages
>seem to exhibit this dualistic nature. Any comments regarding your own
>experiences?) A more practical approach would be to carefully define the
>relationships between levels (and possible to evolve new
>relationships/levels). This would allow us to retain our current language
>basis, while moving forward toward a more holistic world view.

Thoughts anyone?

Diana

http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Forum/4670