Re: Levels of Quality

lila squad (lilasquad@geocities.com)
Thu, 21 Aug 1997 03:08:21 +0800

attached mail follows:

by geocities.com (8.8.5/8.8.5) with ESMTP id LAA13251 for ; Wed, 20 Aug 1997 11:25:57 -0700 (PDT)

the lila squad

--

Dear all It seems that the geocities server won't respond to my list manager so I'm using another ISP instead. From now on the list address will be skwok@spark.net.hk. It doesn't really make any difference. If you want to start a new thread just send it to this address and if you want to reply just hit the reply button. The list server will automatically add the headers and footers to each message so it helps if you delete them when replying.

Sorry for the inconvenience, please bear with me:-)

Yours

Diana

--
post message - mailto:skwok@spark.net.hk