LS Re: MoQ Paper

Lars Marius Garshol (larsga@ifi.uio.no)
Fri, 22 Aug 1997 20:58:06 +0100

Kelly Sedinger wrote:

>Find attached a paper I wrote for a class in Ancient and Medieval
>Philosophy four years ago. [...] The paper is a Microsoft Word document.

I'd very much like to read your paper, Kelly, but it wouldn't open in my
version of Word 95. Could you please save it as RTF and repost it?
(RTF retains the layout and programs for reading RTF files come with Windows,
so we should all be able to read that.)

--Lars M.

 Lars Marius Garshol

 "Make it idiot proof and someone will make a better idiot", Bill Arnett
 http://www.ifi.uio.no/~larsga/ http://birk105.studby.uio.no/

--
post message - mailto:skwok@spark.net.hk