LS Re: Levels of Quality (was: Renselle's LILA review)

Magnus Berg (MagnusB@DataVis.se)
Fri, 22 Aug 1997 21:46:15 +0100

I'd say that the levels of Q are, like Pirsig says,
discrete. It's the subject-object point of view in the
discussion above that makes in vague.

--
post message - mailto:skwok@spark.net.hk