LS Re: Retrospect

Hugo Fjelsted Alroe (alroe@vip.cybercity.dk)
Wed, 24 Sep 1997 15:46:06 +0100

I will follow Jason invitation to present our views of the levels of MoQ, as
this might be a way to better pin down what we agree on and where we
disagree, and a view of the levels seems to capture a lot of what MoQ is about.

My view has a kind of semiotic bent (surprise! ;-), and I will give a quick
and dirty outline of how it looks right now (it seems to change even faster
after I joined the squad):

1 - The levels: