LS Re: News 1st October

Hugo Fjelsted Alroe (alroe@vip.cybercity.dk)
Wed, 1 Oct 1997 12:20:40 +0100

Diana, I appreciate the work you put into the squad.

I have another suggestion on something to be done by somebody :-)
A short note on the guidelines for posting to LS would be nice, perhaps in
the FAQ suggested.
You wrote on the keeping to the threads as important, and I agree, but on a
forum such as this the broader mails trying to establish a connection
between different threads are surely important - I guess this means that
such a mail should start a new thread, or?
Another minor point is that it is nice if there is a name of the sender at
the bottom.
And I have noticed that some send a kind of double mails with a HTML-coded
part appended. I dont know how this should be used and what the benefits
are, but the double size is an inconvenience.

>I have this feeling that we should have our own LS greetings and adieux
>like "live long and prosper" or as Doug says "Many truths to you". In
>keeping with the message in the last paragraph of LILA maybe ET's way of
>saying "bye for now" would be most appropriate... so...
>
>Be good
>
>Diana

You too Diana, and dont stay up to late ;-)

Hugo

--
post message - mailto:skwok@spark.net.hk