LS Re: Thanks, Diana

Hettinger (hettingr@iglou.com)
Sun, 19 Oct 1997 09:05:22 +0100

Diana,

I just went to the Lila Squad page to look at bios again. I'm starting to
know the members of the group as individual people, which I once thought might
never happen.

It occurred to me there are two things I've neglected to say in the course of
the excitement here.

1. Thank you for creating the meeting place and managing the site. My life
has taken on a dimension I never expected. Who knows where it may lead?

2. The design of the front page still strikes me with pleasant surprise each
time I see it. Simple, but with depth.

Thank you, thank you.

Maggie

--