LS Re: Dynamic/Static (was Intelligence vs Intellect).

Diana McPartlin (diana@asiantravel.com)
Fri, 24 Oct 1997 17:24:30 +0100

Bodvar Skutvik wrote:

>But Doug's observation is highly interesting. What you say
> about the Social Level's "immune system" is valid. Diana
> and I covered the "awareness" question a while back and I
> still maintain that from within, each level only sees itself. To
> society everything in the universe is social value (of course society
> knows about Life and Matter, but they are what leads up to socity,
> while Intellect is not recognized - as such - except as dangerous
> social experimenting.

Bodvar, I have never disagreed with you about this. I don't want to
repeat myself for a fourth time so can I ask you to look at my earlier
posts more closely.

Diana

--
post message - mailto:skwok@spark.net.hk