LS Re: Quality Event

Doug Renselle (renselle@on-net.net)
Sun, 9 Nov 1997 05:00:08 +0100

Hi Dave!

Dave Thomas wrote:

> Hi Lila- Dave Thomas here
>
> Just checking to see if my new configuration will make it though the
> list server. Know Diana is away in Japan & I have not been able to
> join
> your discussions because of #@$%^!!& configuration problems. If this
> goes out would someone please let me know.
>
> Thank You
> Dave Thomas

Hi Dave!

I just wanted to initiate this contact, even though your email above
does NOT belong in this thread. Dave, you probably should have started
a separate, new thread.

Anyway, welcome to TLS! I have read your 'Novel Reality.' It is a fun
read. I hope some of the other members of TLS will take a look. I too
am interested in the correlations of Rand's work to MoQ. I fear her
work is from a very, very SOM perspective, though. Please share your
research results on this topic with us/me.

Again, welcome Dave,

Doug Renselle.

--
"...the Metaphysics of Quality does not insist on a single exclusive
truth.  If subjects and objects are held to be the ultimate reality then

Robert M. Pirsig Page 100, "Lila" hard-bound, Bantam, 1991.

--
post message - mailto:skwok@spark.net.hk