LS Re: Leader-Follower 2 HTML

Bodvar Skutvik (skutvik@online.no)
Tue, 18 Nov 1997 03:09:59 +0100

Thanks for the tip, Magnus! For Maggie: I found the
Leader-Follower piece at the Girl Scout page. Speaking of computer
"hardship". My server, Scandinavian Online, has had some internal
reorganization and I have got a new address for my Quality Event
page <http://home.sol.no/~skutvik/> (the ~ whatever it is called, is
new). In it I have a link to my homepage where there is a "Painting
of the Month", (these are done with a cheap digital camera so
it does not render the color nuances well) but after the said reorg,
I have not been able to update it. The FTP tool chirps and reports
'successful transfer', but nothing changes over at the homepage end!
Hopefully it will soon be remedied.

Bo

--
post message - mailto:skwok@spark.net.hk